Do you need a faster delivery or have a product question?
How to Brew Cold Coffee?
1. Put the ground coffee into the filter.
2. Place the filter in the bottle.
3. Pour cold water over ground coffee.
4. Put your cold brewing bottle in the refrigerator and leave for at least 8 hours.
5. If you want your coffee extra cold, you can add ice and serve it on request.
6. After brewing you can remove the filter and store your coffee in the refrigerator for up to 3 days without losing any taste. Material: Glass
PRODUCT: Cold Brew Filter Bottle
Product Code: FIC-70-MC
This product will be sent by Hario on behalf of hipicon.
You can reduce the brewing process which lasts 8 - 24 hours by adding cold water to the bottle for a minimum of 8 hours. Handy for all your cold brewing needs, this product has a built-in filter that gives you unique flavors from ground coffee.
Designer / Brand
Founded in 1921, Hario is Japan's first and only manufacturer of heat-resistant glass products. Today, Hario offers coffee products, tea brewing equipment, kitchen utensils, heat-resistant cooking equipment to consumers. One of Hario's legendary products, the V60 remains indispensable for barists and coffee lovers around the world.
WORLDWIDE SHIPPING: Yes
RETURN POLICY: We will gladly accept returns for any reason within 14 days of receipt of delivery.
Hayatına tasarım kat
Daha fazlasını keşfet!
Cookies are used on our website. You can manage your personal preferences in terms of cookies used to personalize your experience from the Cookie Management Tool in the options section.
We’ve detected that you are accessing our website from a different country. Would you like to change your country settings?