Made of 100% natural beeswax. Do not contain any parafin, colorant and additives. Do not leave behind black soot from smoke when they are burned.
Our pure beeswax candles burn brighter, longer and cleaner than other types of candles.
When beeswax candles are burned they emit a non-toxic, hypoallergenic scent of honey and the nectar of flowers in a honeycomb; does not release toxic fumes.
As a beeswax candle burns, it cause to be release of negative ions that purify the air and invigorate the body. Negative ions attach to ""contaminated"" positive ions that cling to junks in the air such as dust, mold and odors. Contaminated positive ions will fall out of the air. This situation can help cleaning and purify the air.
Warnings: Keep burning candles away from flammable objects. Store candles out of reach of kids and pets. Burn within sight.