- 100% Copper Mine.
- Handcrafted by copper masters.
- Natural and Eco-friendly material.
- Original designs.
- Uniq products.
- Natural luxury.
Incenses are for presentation purposes only.
216 mm width x 32 mm height
- Acidic substances may react with your copper product. Do not use untinned products with acidic substances.
- Hand washing is strongly recommended. For regular care, clean your copperware with hot water, liquid detergent and a sponge. Scouring powder, scouring pads or harsh detergents are not recommended.
- Do not use steel wool, scouring pads or harsh detergents. Nylon scrubbing pads are safe. It is best to use warm water and a mild detergent.
- Never use bleach or chlorine based products on your copperware, even when diluted.
- In order to prevent water spotting, rinse in hot water and dry immediately after washing.
Artisan Zen Copper Incense Burner With Evil Eye&Sand
PRODUCT CODE :
COHO Zen inconveniences are designed for different uses, such as Palo Santo tree incense, rod incense or conical incense. You can use the tree Palo Santo and your conical incense above the charm, you can fix it by dipping your stick incense in special sand.
Incense ashes are poured into the sand. Spilled ash from the sand to go to the bottom by gently mixing. If you want to extinguish your incense before it is finished, you can also immerse it in the sand again easily.
Coho 's hammered copper products are created by Turkey's most talented copper masters.
Each handmade Coho product is uniquely manufactured for you by master coppersmiths using techniques passed from generation to generation.
Design by Atıl Kızılbayır.
The product comes with special sand and an evil eye.
Delivery Time To Shipping:
We will gladly accept returns for any reason within 14 days of receipt of delivery.
We will gladly accept exchanges within 30 days of receipt of delivery.