* Digital print of Ekin Büyükşahin’s original digital illustration.
* Our prints are produced at Yörünge Sanat print atelier. We use Canon wide format printers and Canon’s pigment based ink. The canvas is 380gsm and 100% cotton.
* An embossed Ekinakis stamp will be placed on the bottom right corner of every print.
* The prints will be rolled and placed in a mailing tube and packaged with care to avoid any damage during shipment.
* Please note that mats and frames are not included.
She was born in Ankara and got her bachelor's degree on viola from Bilkent University Faculty Of Music and Performing Arts. She was interested in photography and illustration along with her music studies. After her graduation, inspired by real life and fictional world, she created The Tiplers Family character series which consists of assorted portraits. In September 2013, she collected her works under the brand Ekinakis. Since March 2014, she continues her activities at her atelier in Kadıköy, İstanbul.