How to Brew Cold Coffee?
1. Put the ground coffee into the filter.
2. Place the filter in the bottle.
3. Pour cold water over ground coffee.
4. Put your cold brewing bottle in the refrigerator and leave for at least 8 hours.
5. If you want your coffee extra cold, you can add ice and serve it on request.
6. After brewing you can remove the filter and store your coffee in the refrigerator for up to 3 days without losing any taste.
Cold Brew Jug
PRODUCT CODE :
With a practical and pleasing design, you can prepare your favorite cold coffee at home and drink it.
Add 1100 ml of water to 80 g of ground coffee to obtain 1000 ml of cold brewed coffee.
The ground coffee combined with water is identical with water in about 8 to 12 hours.
Delivery Time To Shipping:
We will gladly accept returns for any reason within 14 days of receipt of delivery.
We will gladly accept exchanges within 30 days of receipt of delivery.